Política de envío
At L & M Kee our goal is to offer you the best shipping options, no matter where you live. Every day, we deliver to hundreds of customers across the country, ensuring that we always provide the very highest levels of responsiveness to you. The time frame for order delivery is divided into three parts:
- Processing time: Order verification, tailoring, quality check, and packaging may take up to 5 days to complete. All orders are sent to the manufacturer for dispatch within 24 hours after the order is placed. The manufacturer processes the orders, which takes an additional 3–10 Business days.
- Handling time: Order Processing time is needed to fulfill your order, which takes another 2-3 Business days as the orders are packaged for shipping.
- L & M Kee cosmetics are short runs made to order because fresh ingredients are used to make the products. Please allow up to 20 Business days to manufacture our products that are then shipped from our processing plant in Canada.
- Shipping time: This refers to the time it takes for items to be shipped from our warehouse to the destination. Delivery usually takes about 3 – 60 business days. Orders are shipped by e-packet, which is a US Postal Service product. After processing and leaving the warehouse, items usually take between 3 to 60 Business days to arrive at their destination due to environmental and political conditions. Other issues that will impact shipping are logistic problems related to the Coronavirus and delivery issues that UPS, USPS, and FedEx are experiencing due to the additional packages shipped due to the impact of COVID-19.
- We are continuing to work toward creating warehousing for L & M Kee products to improve shipping dates.
- Economy Worldwide Flat Rate - Orders may take up to 60 Business days for delivery depending on the shipping conditions available.
- Customers residing outside of the US are responsible to pay any duties, taxes, or additional shipping charges required by their country.
- Customers are responsible for entering their shipping addresses accurately.
- L & M Kee will not refund packages delivered to the wrong address due to inaccurately entered addresses including zip codes.
- Shipping to APO/FPO/DPO requires additional fulfillment and shipping days due to the requirements necessary to use the correct packaging materials. These orders will only ship via USPS Priority Mail from our facility located in New Hampshire. Orders may take up to 60 business days to arrive depending on shipping conditions or any Covid restrictions associated with those addresses.
PRE-ORDER TERMS AND CONDITIONS
PRE-ORDER ITEMS ARE STOCKS THAT ARE NOT ON HAND AND THEREFORE, HAVE TO WAIT FOR THE SHIPMENT TO ARRIVE WHICH IS AROUND 7 TO 14 BUSINESS DAYS TO RECEIVE THE ITEMS. SHIPMENTS ARE SUBJECT TO DELAYS DUE TO COVID RESTRICTIONS IN PLACE BY SOME COUNTRIES AND SHIPPING PORT BOTTLENECKS.
BEFORE ORDERING, PLEASE READ THE RULES & REGULATIONS BELOW:
1. Pre-orders require payment to be made at checkout.
2. Please note that due to the nature of pre-order items, we will not be accepting cancellations.
3. We cannot estimate or guarantee a specific ship date so we cannot guarantee products will be available in 2 weeks. We will ship orders the moment they are available.
4. Sometimes the ordered items will arrive later than 2 weeks due to several factors (eg: customs)
5. Please do not order if you are unable to wait.
6. If you combine in-stock and pre-ordered items, ALL items will be shipped at once when all pre-ordered items are available.
7. Once you place an order with us, it means that you are willing to accept these terms & conditions.
During COVID-19 we are experiencing extended delivery times that are out of our control as the shipping carriers are over capacity. Please be patient with your order. We will try to get the order to you as quickly as possible.
Most carriers, including UPS and FedEx, are not honoring guaranteed delivery dates as they struggle to keep up with the overwhelming packages that are being handled. Some facilities are experiencing staff shortages due to COVID outbreaks in the US.
Last Update 11/12/2021