Frequently Asked Questions
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Information For Customers
We are here experiencing everything that you are experiencing. We may need to practice social distancing but you are still able to shop online for the latest collections, iconic style drops, unique products, and the best deals.
Where do you ship?
We would love to ship to you no matter where you live in the world but we are limited to shipping only to the United States and its territories.
We do ship to APO/FPO/DPO but there is a handling charge for this service and delivery times are longer since we do not warehouse most of our inventory.
How long does it take to ship my order?
We are a small business and have limited personal while practicing social distancing. Your order can be expected to ship in 24 - 72 hours as there may be processing delays due to limited personal..
Do you offer fast shipping?
We only offer standard shipping at this time.
Can I track my order?
Yes, tracking information will be sent. Sometimes tracking will be refreshed if the original link is not refreshing as it should.
Do you have a physical store?
Not at this time, but we hope to open one in the future.
What is a Pre-Order
Pre-order products are in limited supply from our supplier and may require an extended period of time for our supplier to produce more of that item. In such a case, we will ship the item as soon as it is available to ship. However, if the supplier determines that the item will not be available to ship within a 90 business day period, we will cancel the order and provide a refund to the original payment method.
If we determine that the item is no longer available, we will cancel your order and funds will never leave your account.
How do I select the proper size?
See the size chart for measurements. It is best to take your measurements in cm as this is the most accurate means of measuring.
How to measure your children.
Pets need to have their measurements also.
Do You Accept Returns?
Before a determination can be made to whether you can return an item you just purchased we need to know why you want to make the return.
- Is the Item the wrong color, the wrong size, or the wrong item?
- If the item is broken, please state why you feel it is broken.
- A photo of the item is required for processing your return request. Please email you photo to email@example.com
Once all the facts are known, then a determination can be made to how to proceed with the return authorization. Once the return has been approved, a shipping label will be emailed to you. Please ship the return promptly so that we are able to refund you promptly.
The customer is required to pay shipping charges for all returns made after 14 days of the receipt of their order.
We do allow returns after that period but a restocking fee of 14% of the order plus shipping charges will be deducted from your refund. Returns are allowed up 30 days. Those items must be undamaged and unused.
Please note that shipping charges are non-refundable for returns made after the 14 day period.
For more information visit our Refund Policy.
Wrong Item Received Refund Requests
Claims for missing items or items damaged in transit must be received within two business days of receipt of merchandise.
We will open an investigation with our supplier before a full refund is issued for the wrong items received.
Please make sure that photos show the product received, tag, and label information that is clearly legible to help expedite the investigation.
We will investigate with our supplier before determining if a full refund should be allowed.
You will be notified about the final determination in 24 - 48 hours, otherwise, you will be required to return the item you received for a full refund.
How to Request Your Return
- You can contact us with our Contact Us page.
- We need to know the order number and the item that needs to be returned.
- Next, email us a photo of the item(s) you wish to return.
- We will then email you a prepaid shipping label.
- Print the prepaid shipping label that you will receive by email.
- Send the unworn item(s) back to us using the label provided in their original packaging with the tags attached.
- We will only refund your money once we receive the returned item.
NO Returns on Some Items
There are a few products that are not returnable for hygiene reasons. These will be noted in the Product's description. The rule is for the protection our consumer's health and safety.
Can I just refuse my package to initiate a return?
- No. The return process does not work that way.
- Why? Because our packages ship straight from the manufacture. They will not be able to process a refund for you. Most packages are shipped with returns not authorized.
- What happens if I refuse the shipment? Your order will remain at your post office until you accept the package and apply the correct Return Merchandise Authorized Shipping Label. This is for your protect. Otherwise, the package is liable to become lost in transit.
- Once your package reaches your Post Office, L & M Kee, LLC is not liable for mail lost due to refusal of the package.
- If we do not receive the package back at our facility, we will be unable to process your refund.
- What happens if I refuse the shipment? Read USPS Package Refusal and Return - There is a charge by the post office if the package is not returned as soon as it is delivered.